All In for Clean Transportation
Right now, the federal government is pouring billions of dollars into states, cities, businesses, and non-profits to fund better transportation infrastructure—aimed at making our transportation system cleaner, more efficient and accessible as we work toward a climate resilient future.
With transportation causing one-fifth of the U.S climate-warming emissions, it is critical this funding advances climate solutions. The America is All In coalition is committed to working with communities, businesses, states and cities to ensure that transportation policy and investments are focused on:
- Electrification of public, corporate and institutional fleets across the country
- Investment and wide-scale expansion of public EV charging infrastructure that includes charging for cars, bikes, buses and other modes of transportation—especially targeted toward located in low-income communities and rural corridors
- Increasing the amount of electric buses for schools and communities
- Better, more affordable and accessible public transit
By signing up, you are opting in to receive periodic communications from RMI/All In.
* This campaign is part of the America Is All In coalition. Check out americaisallin.com/about for more information on the group.
Organizations working on transportation and climate solutions:
- States: U.S. Climate Alliance
- Tribal Nations: National Congress of American Indians
- Cities: Climate Mayors and Mississippi Rivers and Towns Initiative
- Investors and Large Businesses: Ceres
- Large and Small Businesses: We Mean Business
- Small Businesses: Climate Collaborative
- Colleges and Universities: Second Nature
- Health Care Organizations: Health Care Without Harm
- Cultural Institutions: Environment and Culture Partners
- Religious Institutions: National Religious Partnership for the Environment